Projects per year
The initiators of this application have joined their knowledge and experience to put together a consortium with the aim to support these smaller constituencies in rural areas in the three northern provinces with a new and innovative methodology: the GO! approach. This approach was developed in the neigborhoods of Utrecht municipality and will be used for the first time in rural communities with a comparable size .
This approach consists of the following steps:
• First to identify possibilities to create a healthier living environment by analyzing available data on pollution, spatial layout and social cohesion.
• To discuss the result of this analysis with local citizens and other local stakeholders in order to link the data with local experiences
• To prioritize into major themes as a result of the combination of all this available information.
• To link these major themes to combinations effective measures available from RIVM and international databases.
• To present these combinations to the local government, their citizens and other local stakeholders in order to let them choose for an effective approach and inplemant it together in order to create a local healthier living environment.
The GO! approach will provide local citizens and professionals with the necessary tools and knowledge to work jointly and effectively to realize a healthier living environment. The project partners that jointly started the consortium will put in effort during this first year to build and formalize the consortium and to make arrangements with several constituencies in the three northers provinces to formulate their own specific knowledge agenda as a basis for concrete project proposals in the second stage to be implemented with the support of the formalized consortium.
|Effective start/end date||1/09/19 → 31/08/22|
- Healthy Living Environment
- Living Environment
- Multidisciplinary cooperation
- Northern Netherlands
E.A.M. Bulder (Participant) & Judith Hin (Participant)15 Oct 2021
Activity: Participating in or organising an event › Participation in workshop, seminar, course
23 Aug 2021 → 26 Aug 2021
Activity: Talk or presentation › Oral presentation
Shokoohi, Roya (Recipient), 9 Dec 2019
Prize: Prize (including medals and awards)File