Projects per year
The Research Centre Labour Market is a socio-economic research centre that focuses on regional labour market issues.
- How do we keep people employed?
- How can we help the unemployed find employment?
- Can we organise work more efficiently?
- How can we organize public-private partnerships that help these causes?
- What are the legal rules of the game?
We focus on these types of questions in our applied labour market research for firms, public and private labour market service providers. We include students in the research projects, and use results to futher improve our teachings at both the bachelor and master level.
1/06/17 → 31/10/17
Project: Research › Practical Project
Research Output per year
Research output: Scientific - peer-review › Article
Activities per year
Activity: Membership of committee
1 media contribution
Press / Media: Expert Comment